Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- The Chamber announces fmr Navy SEAL, decorated veteran & bestselling author @MarcusLuttrell as annual dinner speaker bit.ly/1tz2B4o 17 hours ago
- Job: Office Administrator - bit.ly/1qniAxc 1 day ago
- New Member: The Boutique - bit.ly/WN99iw 1 day ago
- New Member: Alignment Specialists - bit.ly/WN8bCQ 1 day ago
- Rock on in Style! The Party starts at Alainn and Funkalicious! Aug 1 Open 11 AM to 6 PM includes hourly drawings. ow.ly/zKGS7 1 day ago