Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- Gordon Dr. detour Sun 11/23-Court St. will be closed N. of Gordon Dr. approx. 8am to 7pm, weather permitting ow.ly/i/7FKHm 2 days ago
- New Member: Michels Communications Corporation - bit.ly/1xGHn6Z 4 days ago
- Guest Blog: Book the iZZon Photobooth for your Holiday Party. Reserve it today. ow.ly/EBglG 4 days ago
- RT @CrossroadsIOWA: Hard to believe it's been 1 yr already @SiouxlndChamber. Time flies when we're having fun! http://t.co/bzDkVYtLcL 5 days ago
- Its's all about #LinkedIn at #SiouxlandSocial today. 12pm at the @SiouxlndChamber. Bring your lunch! bit.ly/1BNaojU 5 days ago