Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- Job: Bank Operations Specialist - Part Time - bit.ly/1k5cowf 4 days ago
- Captain Al Haynes received a standing ovation as he came to the podium to offer his remarks http://t.co/6D8ZZinWkw 5 days ago
- Iowa Governor Branstad speaks at the Remembering Flight 232 event at the Mid America Air Museum 5 days ago
- http://t.co/K1NgrkL7LQ 5 days ago
- Job: Head Line Cook - bit.ly/1stGj3i 1 week ago