Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- New Member: Melissa Gomez Insurance, LLC - bit.ly/1GWhMGW 9 hours ago
- New Member: QPS Employment Group - bit.ly/1DMturA 1 day ago
- New Member: Pickled Palette LLC - bit.ly/1uIGS5p 3 days ago
- Dakin Schultz of @iowadot will be on Grow Siouxland on @kscj1360 at 8am Sat. AM to discuss investments in transportation #SiouxlandProud 6 days ago
- RT @SIMPCOCOG: Iowa DOT update: Gordon Drive from Pierce Street to the viaduct will begin transition back to two-way traffic... http://t.c… 6 days ago