Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- Biz Tech Expo - Tomorrow's Technology Confusion Unraveled wp.me/pu4Yf-1DM fb.me/2tVr3YDGh 7 hours ago
- Job: Administrative Assistant - Mortgage Dept. - bit.ly/1bEmUVM 2 days ago
- It's late morning and you're already thinking about lunch. Problem solved: Chick-fil-A is back in the MidAmerican... fb.me/1TovaSvlh 2 days ago
- New Member: Pizza Ranch-Sioux City - bit.ly/IhhPpV 1 week ago
- New Member: Happy Feet Therapy - bit.ly/1b4Lmt7 1 week ago