Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- Job: Center Sales & Service Associate - bit.ly/1uANSay 2 days ago
- Little Priest Tribal College launched their new athletic program today! http://t.co/wRPkMhEgAy 2 days ago
- Guest Blog from @GoosmannLawFirm: How to Have Peace of Mind... ow.ly/AwVLC 2 days ago
- New Member: Americans for Prosperity - bit.ly/1tj6l7K 3 days ago
- Guest Blog Little Priest Tribal College announces launch of Warriors Athletic programs. Media day Wed Aug 20 @ 9 am ow.ly/AuhNi 3 days ago