Congratulations to CEO Lance Morgan, COO Annette Hamilton, and the entire Ho-Chunk, Inc. team on their recent acquisition and renaming of the Ho-Chunk Center in downtown Sioux City. The beautiful glass office complex that has dominated the Sioux City skyline for a generation is once again locally owned and operated. Additional kudos to Ritch LeGrand, Arlene Curry, and Ellen Kaplan of NAI LeGrand who successfully marketed the building for CF and Brian Kroll at Pioneer Bank who helped finance the transaction. Well done!
- We made it to Albrecht Bicycle Shop! http://t.co/oaTOq9EPsf 2 days ago
- The @Chamber staff is ready to Bike to Work! http://t.co/3aa1LTY7vz 2 days ago
- Job: Information Systems Technician - bit.ly/181QiQP 4 days ago
- Stop by MidAmerican Energy building right now and get a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich when you fill out a survey 4 days ago
- After 9pm May 13 I-29 nb will close intermittently from Singing Hls to US20 interchnge for removal of sign truss should be complete by 12 am 1 week ago